Motorola have announced the new and improved Moto razr smartphone. Check out the little clip they shared of it on Twitter:
Specs so far?
Screen and Display
- Main Display – Flex View: 6.2” foldable pOLED, HD (2142 x 876p), 21:9 Cinemavision
- External Display – Quick View: 2.7” gOLED, 600 x 800p, 4:3 aspect ratio
- The new Moto RAZR has an an immersive, full-length touch screen, sleeker than its predecessor. It has a zero-gap between the two screens.
- Without opening the phone you can still access via its Quick View display your messages/notifications and respond to them. you can also play music, and take pictures.
- If you open the phone whatever you were looking at via Quick View is expanded to the main screen.
- For movie lovers, the RAZR comes with Cinemavision that promises the same ultra-wide dimensions most film-makers use.
- Rear Camera Hardware – 16MP, f/1.7, 1.22um, EIS, Dual Pixel autofocus (AF), Laser AF, Color Correlated
Temperature (CCT), dual LED flash
Front Camera Hardware – 5MP, f/2.0, 1.12um, screen flash
- comes with night-vision tools
- auto-smile capture that takes a photo if it detects subject is smiling
- shot optimization to help you focus better on subjects
- Smart Composition. that automatically generates a second, optional image for you
Storage: 128GB internal storage
Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 710 processor, octa-core, 2.2 GHz
Operating System: Android™ 9 Pie
Dimensions: Unfolded: 72 x 172 x 6.9mm, Folded: 72 x 94 x 14mm