We are seeking a resourceful Business Development Specialist to expand our business and improve our branding initiatives. As a Business Development Specialist, your duties will include establishing networks with industry specialists, maintaining valued customer relationships, and negotiating deals.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate experience in business development strategies and marketing.
Accomplished Business Development Specialists are experts in identifying and capitalizing on business opportunities.
Business Development Specialist Responsibilities:
- Analyzing and expanding business operations toward sustained growth.
- Monitoring revenue streams and identifying opportunities to increase profitability.
- Evaluating and improving sales, marketing, and branding strategies.
- Identifying and developing new lines of business based on consumer behavior.
- Performing competitor analysis toward obtaining an increased market share.
- Developing client relationships and strengthening industry partnerships.
- Identifying new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities.
- Negotiating and closing business deals that promote sustained revenue.
- Liaising with Marketing, and Management to align strategies aimed at increasing revenue.
Business Development Specialist Requirements:
- Qualifications in Business Development or Marketing, or similar.
- Previous experience as a Business Development Specialist in a related industry preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of business development, marketing strategies, and brand expansion.
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Exceptional ability to analyze market trends and competitor behavior.
- Ability to maintain strong client relationships and establish industry partnerships.
- Competency in negotiating and closing business deals.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Deadline is 21st July 2022. Send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women are highly encouraged to apply!