To read part one, click here.
Vodafone are continuing to make waves in the market and getting the entrenched players nervous. We continue to answer your questions in part 2.
- Where can you find a Vodafone shop?
- Vodafone have 10 stores: Cosmopolitan Mall, Eastpark Mall, Levy Mall, Manda Hill Mall, Mukuba Mall, Kafubu Mall, UNZA, ZCAS, UNILAS, Evelyn Hone, ZIBSIP and NIPA. All outlets run from 08:00hrs to 18:00hrs.
- Does Vodafone sell handsets?
- Can I buy a Vodafone sim card?
- Yes you can. The sim cards cost K3.00.
- Can I buy a handset from Vodafone?
- Yes. The Vodafone online shop has 5 handsets ranging from K890.00 for a Lenovo to K7800.00 for the Samsung S7 Edge.
- Can I get Vodafone for my business internet?
- Yes, you can. Dial 718 to find out more.
- Can I user Vodafone for my home internet?
- Yes. We suggest you get a home router for K540.00 (on special) or a Mi-Fi K299.00 (on special).
- Do I have Vodafone coverage?
- Use the coverage finder. They are still building out the network so be warned.
Now the data bundles available from Vodafone:
I have to commend Vodafone on a few things that they have done exceptionally well:
- No more USSD!!! Everyone else needs to follow suit ASAP, not the clunky apps that are in the market that are just USSD skins, do it properly.
- The availability of a data calculator, its accuracy and usability are up for debate but it does give the user insight into their usage.