If you’re tired of you iDevice there’s a way to upgrade or sell off it iStore Zambia with their trade in service.
How it works
Your device is firstly evaluated at the Tech Desk instore, then you can opt to either:
1. pay the difference in the amount to the price of a new device i.e if your device is valued at K3000 but the new device is K7000, you only pay K4000 and leave your older device to get the new one.
2. get your cash equal to the evaluation given at the Tech Desk within 14 days.
Here are some values for iDevices that you could get cash back on:
Before you jump on this trade in, here are some things you ABSOLUTELY need to do on your iPhone and iPad, as shared by iStore Zambia on its website:
1. Know Your Trade In Value – Find out your estimated trade in value by visiting iStore or using the online checker.
2. Back Up Your Data – You may already have your iPhone or iPad set up to automatically sync to iCloud. You can never be too careful with data and it’s a good idea to make a manual backup of the data on your iPhone or iPad as well. You can create a backup using iTunes.
3. Perform a Factory Reset – The reset will wipe the iPhone or iPad, deleting your personal data and any apps you’ve installed. It will also reset the phone back to its default state. Go to “Settings,” select “General,” then “Reset.” From there, select “Erase All Content and Settings.”
4. Change Account Passwords – For extra protection, change important passwords that you may have saved to your iPhone or iPad. The factory reset of the iPhone or iPad should remove any saved passwords along with your data, but we recommend clients take this extra precaution. You may also want to ensure that your iPhone or iPad is removed from any services, like Find My iPhone via iCloud.com, or as part of the two-factor authorization in your Google Account if you set it up.
5. Trade In Your Old iPhone or iPad – Bring your iPhone or iPad into iStore. You may be asked to complete a simple form, which simply captures the information that best describes your iPhone or iPad’s condition. Provide your identity card, receipt of purchase or any form of proof of ownership.
See the full procedure here and go get that upgrade/money! 🙂