Discover is a 3 week full-time bootcamp by innovation hub BongoHive that help startups turn their ideas into a business. BongoHive through this programme helps startups learn to refine and prototype ideas with additional business lessons.
According to their website, the Discover Programme will provide skills training on how to:
- Apply the fundamentals of UX (User Experience) to your idea
- Evolve ideas through interacting with users
- Create a compelling unique value proposition
- Generate financial forecasts and keep track of budget
- Create and test a prototype of a product/service
- Learn how to pitch ideas to investors, customers and partners
The programme is open to any type of startup and there is no limit on the number of people per team, though smaller teams are preferred. Women entrepreneurs are strongly urged to apply.
Apply for the March cohort here. It will cost each startup K500 upon acceptance into the programme.