The spotlight and stage for Africa’s skilled, dynamic and multi-faceted talent force is now bigger and brighter than ever thanks to the launch of Afrinection the world’s first ecosystem that connects entrepreneurs, job seekers and professionals of African origin, with prospective employers, investors and partners across the globe.
“The vision of Afrinection is to create a scalable, effective and lasting platform for establishing networking, investment opportunity and talent identification,” commented Founder Kifle. “This vision is in response to what we view as a massive gap in terms of a truly global platform that enables networking among African professionals, entrepreneurs and job seekers both in Africa and abroad. Afrinection serves as a unique means to bridge this gap.”
In addition to serving the above-noted groups through an organized forum that incorporates several UX best practices – everything from intuitive navigational structure and mobile-friendly design, to suitable font sizes and first-rate graphic design – Afrinection also functions as a go-to resource that:
- Generates worldwide branding visibility for African-owned businesses and ventures – from solopreneurs and small firms, to mid-market organizations and large enterprises.
- Enables both B2B and B2C advertisers to cost-effectively micro-target the African demographic.
- Publishes timely thought leadership content on various employment, entrepreneurial and business perspectives, with titles such as “An Introduction to Partnership Marketing” and “Living & Working Abroad.”
- Enables companies seeking to hire African talent to search for and directly engage with registered job seekers.
- Facilitates investment opportunity identification by enabling investors to contact registered entrepreneurs with industry-specific ventures that are relevant to investment portfolio targets.
“For many years, professionals of African origin, along with businesses and investors that target the African demographic, have been unable to effectively connect because they were forced to use a disparate mix of platforms, websites and tools. Afrinection is a bold statement and an inspiring call to action this problem has been permanently solved, and a celebration of African innovation and entrepreneurship.”
Entrepreneurs, job seekers, professionals, entrepreneurs and investors can access Afrinection at no cost. Advertisers can purchase advertising packages starting at under $10 per month, with no long-term commitment required.
More information on Afrinection is available on the website at https://Afrinection.com.