On Friday 4th March, 2015, MTN Zambia launched its MTN Prestige club, a circle of distinction targeting its high value customers (HVC) on their network.
MTN Prestige is a suite of exclusive subscriber products, with benefits and privileges that cater to their various needs.
After checking on *111#, subscribers will have access to lower voice, SM and Data rates, and to a personalized concierge 24/7 for convenience’s sake.
MTN Prestige bundles come in 3: Lite, Pro and Executive.
There are also travel bundles when roaming in the SADC region as follows:
Here are all the benefits of being in the MTN Prestige circle:
- Personalized Digital Assistant who will also act as a lifestyle manager to help Prestige members with things like buying movie tickets, making travel arrangements, searching for exclusive discounts and access to faster emergency services.
- Membership Card that will give access to VISA payments using the MTN Mobile Money service. It will also allow you to get priority service at any MTN customer service centre at a Prestige desk or area.
- MTN Surprises: Subscribers could win surprises just for being a member and keeping their SIM card active.
- MTN Self-Help App: This will give members options to check their balance and other options. They can also send the message “My MTN” to 555.
- Device discounts: when available, Prestige members have access to discounts on gadgets sold instore at any MTN service centre if they present a voucher.
- Business Networking Events: they will be invited by MTN to these whenever planned.
There are a few terms and conditions to MTN Prestige membership. It can be revoked from a subscriber after 6 months if they do not renew their membership. Members are supposed to renew it every month by dialling *111#. the benefits are not transferable from one subscriber to another.
MTN Prestige contacts are:
- Dialling *111#
- Emailing MTNPrestige@mtnzambia.co.zm
- Calling: 0966 222245
- or texting on WhatsApp: 0966 222259