To handle debt and learn about investments in the initial stages of running any startup, innovation hub BongoHive in partnership with the United States Embassy in Zambia will hold a 6-month bootcamp focused on finance this May. There will be 6 mentors from the USA who will handle the following modules:
- Raising Debt for my Startup: Tim Mueller – CEO of Global IT M&A Forum
- How to Pitch my Startup: Matthew Combs – Founder & CEO of YourCause
- Increase your Profile through Social Media: Mike Belsito -Business Developer for DHS Group
- When and How to Expand: Selena Gray – Director of Entrepreneurship & Economic Development at Los Angeles Urban League
- How to Manage Growth: Evan Burfield -Co-Founder & Co-CEO of 1776
- “My Pitch was Unsuccessful – What Now?”: Maya Horgan Farnadu – Founder & Managing Director at Ingressive
Apply now for free here. Only 20 startups will be chosen and the deadline is the 30th of April, 2016.
2 thoughts on “BongoHive to host finance bootcamp for 20 startups”
Great stuff. I have shared your story on my website section for latest ICT trends.
Comments are closed.