Her’s what the Samsung Galaxy S8 will look like, according to famous technology master leaker Evans Blass (@evleaks) who shared this image in a tweet:
I think this is what you’ve been waiting for. pic.twitter.com/FvYfsLOy0R
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) March 1, 2017
In January he had shared both front and back images as well:
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) January 26, 2017
We expect the phone to come with a bigger S8+ companion of 6.5″ while the S8 will be 5.7″. It will launch in New York at an Unpacked event on the 29th of March 2017 and will then start selling the S8 in April.
Other features we expect the Samsung Galaxy S8 to come with are:
- Snapdragon 835 processor with 4GB of RAM
- 12MP rear camera and 8MP front snapper
- iris scanner (as first seen in the Note7)
- IP68 dust and water resistance
- 64GB with microSD expansion
- 3.5mm Headphone jack
- USB Type-C charger
- batteries of 3000mAh (for S8) and 3500mAh (S8+)
More specs of the Samsung Galaxy S8 will be shared as they come.